Egg MuffinFrom littlesponger 5 years ago
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup of cooked sausage, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped veggitable ( black olive, mushroom, green pepper...) shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced cooked potatoes-use frozen sheredded hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 teasoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teasoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teasoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teasoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teasoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 tabe spoon flour shopping list
- 1 table spoon water shopping list
- 2 table spoon grated pamersan cheese shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Put a little bit of oil in the frypan, saute the chopped onions and garlic and add veggitable and potatoes, cook well
- 2. Add the cooked sausage already chopped.
- 3. Add oregano, thyme, salt, pepper to taste
- 4. In the bowl, combine eggs, pamersan cheese, water, flour, mix well.
- 5. Add sausage mixture into the egg, mix well
- 6 Spray the muffin pan with the oil, fill the mixture into the muffin cup 3/4 full and bake them 350 degrees, 20-25 min.
- Carefully run a knife around the edges cups to loosen.
- 7 Serve with salsa