just had oatmeal for breakfastFrom misterpeter 7 years ago
How to make it
- add salt and sugar with apple and cranberries to water in saucepan
- bring to a boil
- add oats
- turn down heat and cover pan, slow boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- turn off heat and let stand, covered for another 10 minutes
- serve as is or with plain yogurt or milk. i prefer as is in a bowl.
The Cookmisterpeter Southwest Harbor, ME
The Rating3 people
Sounds delicious! Be a heck of a lot better than plain oatmeal.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Hey! This is MY recipe! You have great taste....I also add toasted nuts (pecans or walnuts)...and maybe a drizzle of maple syrup instead of the brown sugar...omaizzy in Ottawa loved it
Sounds great! I use the same method only with dried apricot. I will definitely be trying this! :)
^5lori4flavor in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!