Vanilla pana cotta and Mocha creams potFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- vanilla pana cotta: shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 3 teaspoons unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 3 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Mocha Creams: shopping list
- 8 oz dark chocolate, broken into small pieces shopping list
- 1 tbsp instant coffee shopping list
- 300 ml/ 1 ¼ cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder shopping list
- 3 tbsp cold water shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp coffee flavor (optional) shopping list
- 300 ml/ 1 ¼ cups heavy cream shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- roasted coffee beans shopping list
How to make it
- Vanilla pana cotta:
- Pour 1/4 cup water into metal bowl; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand until gelatin softens, about 10 minutes. Set bowl in saucepan of simmering water. Stir just until gelatin dissolves, about 1 minute.
- Combine cream, sugar, and vanilla in heavy large saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Add gelatin mixture and whisk until well blended. Pour in 6 greased glasses until half only and chill overnight
- Mocha creams:
- Mix the chocolate and the instant coffee together in a saucepan. Stir in the boiling water and heat gently over medium heat until chocolate melts.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the cold water and leave to spongy, then whisk it into the hot chocolate mixture to dissolve it. Stir in the vanilla and coffee flavor (if using). Leave to stand in a cool place until just beginning to thicken; whisk from time to time.
- Whisk the heavy cream until soft peak forms, then fold into the chocolate mixture. Spoon over the chilled vanilla pana cotta and leave to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Decrate with the whipped cream and coffee beans.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating10 people
I adore panna cotta and make mine with a kaffir lime sauce and have a variety of different panna cotta recipes. Wonderful post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
What a wonderful treat to wake up to this morning! Your lovely recipe is the first thing I looked at when I turned on my computer. This recipe sounds wonderful. You are on a roll!michellem in Idaho loved it
what a fantastic dessert Ahmed i love it beautiful as all your desserts are ...........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!