No-Bake Strawberry DessertFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 loaf angel food cake or pound cake ,cut in cubes shopping list
- 2 pkgs.(.3oz.ea.) sugar-free strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 2c boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg.(20 oz.) frozen unsweetened strawberries,whole and thawed shopping list
- 2c cold milk(1%) shopping list
- 1 pkg(1oz.) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 carton(8oz) frozen reduced-fat Cool Whip whipped topping,thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange cake cubes in a single layer in a 13x9" dish. In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water;stir in straewberries. Pour over cake and press down gently. Refrigerate till set,about 1 hour.
- In a bowl ,whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 min or till slightly thickened. Spoon over gelatin layer. Spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate till serving time.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Sounds delightful especially on a hot summer day! Thanks, think I will make this for our July 4th BBQ coming up.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Sounds very good, another one of those good desserts you can put together without heating up your house. Thanks for the great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh my! Pretty, easy and summery good!--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!