Coconut MacaroonsFrom lipsantos 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Grease and flour baking sheets; set aside.
- Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract until well blended.
- Drop coconut mixture into 36 mounds, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets, using about one tablespoonful of the coconut mixture for each mound.
- Bake 20 min. or until edges are golden brown.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.