Breakfast WrapFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sausage in round patties. After flipping sausage break up into 4 to 6 pieces. (you could brown it into crumbles but I prefer the chunks for this recipe) This can be done ahead of time.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, half and half and salt. Pour into large non-stick pan and cook until fluffy and still moist.
- Divide sausage onto the 8 tortillas, top with cheese and eggs.
- Fold two opposite edges ever about 1 1/2 inches and roll from the flat edges into enclosed packets. Secure with toothpicks, cut on the diagonal in the center.
- Each tortilla makes 2 servings.
- Great for a crowd!
- You could just have everything on hand and ready and throw them together one at a time!
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating8 people
wow love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow, high praise from your boy! What 22566 said! Anyway, these look fantastic! Everyone likes a handheld breakfast and what a breakfast it is! So great for something like Children's Church (wish I'd had this recipe or idea when I was teaching it!...moreauntybea in Vernon loved it
We love wraps. These sound great!dynie in Marietta loved it