Pizza chicken rollupsFrom lincolntoot 8 years ago
How to make it
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each.
- Roll up tightly, secure the toothpicks.
- Place in a greased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Spoon pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes.
- Uncover; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating2 people
These were delicious although I did make a few changes due to what I had on hand. I had salami so I used two pieces as they are bigger than pepperoni but I do think three would have been fine. I only had shredded mozzarella and I didn't have pizza sa...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
just made pizza a lot better high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it