Smore barsFrom netty_angel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Butter coat a 9x9x2 square pan.
- have all ingredients measured and ready before starting. recipe sets very quickly while mixing.
- Heat corn syrup and butter to boiling in a 3 quart saucepkan
- remove from heat
- stir in chocolate chips and vanilla until chocolate is melted
- gradually fold in cereal until evenly coated
- fold in marshmellows
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread out with buttered back of spoon.
- let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour
- cut into 2X1 bars
The Cooknetty_angel Rolla, MO
The Rating3 people
sounds like a good one for the kids, big and small.debwin in Toronto loved it
I have not tried this one but I will soon as I'm not longer sore. Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
These are so easy and yummy! I forgot about this recipe. Thanks for posting.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!