Crockpot Mexican ChickenFrom cali_cat8 4 years ago
- 1 whole chicken boiled and boned shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- ½ cup salsa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant tapioca shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 2-3 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can diced green chilies if desired shopping list
- Add cilantro if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and bone 1 chicken
- Mix the chicken with one can of undiluted cream of chicken soup, salsa and tapioca.
- Tear 8 flour tortilla’s into strips, line the bottom of the crock pot with strips of tortillas. Add ½ the chicken mixture. Spread with chopped onion (chilies and cilantro if you use) and top with cheddar cheese, keep repeating until all the mixture is gone.
- Cook in crock pot for 3 hours on high, or 6-8 hours on low.