Vegan Banana PancakesFrom veryvegan 8 years ago
- 1 c unbleached flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 ripe banana, mashed shopping list
- 1 1/4 c soymilk shopping list
- 1 tbsp unrefined sugar shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- additional banana, sliced for garnish shopping list
- pure maple syrup shopping list
- chopped walnuts shopping list
- dairy-free chocolate or carob chips shopping list
- mixed berries shopping list
- dairy-free whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder in large bowl.
- In small bowl, mash banana with soymilk until lumps are reduced.
- Add banana mixture to dry ingredients, blend until smooth.
- If using, fold in nuts, chocolate/carob chips, berries.
- Heat oil or PAM in non-stick pan over med-high heat.
- Portion out batter into pan. When edges turn golden and pancakes start to bubble, flip and cook until done.
- Top with garnish of choice, and enjoy a cruelty-free breakfast or snack.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
The Rating11 people
Go Vegan great recipe you have my five fork rating
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This sounds great! thanks for posting!cgendy in Manalapan loved it
Serves 4? I ate that WHOLE batch myself. I was either greedy, starved, or entranced by an awesome recipe (I'm going with the latter). Thanks, Veryvegan. You're my new bestest friend.joyist in Brooklyn loved it