Smoked Salmon and Cheese Mini MuffinsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked salmon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare mini muffin pans.
- In a bowl sift together flour and baking powder then stir in cheese, thyme and pepper.
- Beat together egg, milk and melted butter.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and stir.
- Fold in the salmon then spoon mixture into mini pans and bake for 12 minutes.