Vegan Tofu Ice CreamFrom veryvegan 7 years ago
- 1 box Mori-Nu extra-firm silken tofu shopping list
- 1 tbsp coconut oil shopping list
- 2/3 c maple syrup or sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- chocolate or carob variation: Use only 1 tsp vanilla, and add 1/3 c cooled, melted chocolate or carob chips. shopping list
How to make it
- Puree in blender until smooth. Freeze in freezer-safe dish until firm OR follow ice cream maker's directions.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
The Rating3 people
Now that's cool! I just started using tofu around 4 months ago and I love it. I like it in stir frys and salad dressing.mrgresch in Milwaukee loved it
Thank you for posting this recipe, "wow".
Flagged as beautiful, I am going to try making this tonight so I can have it tomorrow. I might add some organic walnuts too.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!