Alfredo Chicken With CinnamonFrom butterflysue 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare pasta as directed on box, drain & set aside.
- Meanwhile season one side of chicken breast with seasoning salt & pepper.
- Place chicken in lightly oiled skillet seasoned side down and grill.
- Season top side with garlic salt.
- Grill until cooked. You may have to cook in batches. Keep warm in oven.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Warm sauce in large pot.
- Add pasta stiring well to coat.
- Stir in chicken.
- Season with cinnamon to taste. A few shakes. Stir well.
- Top with parmesan.
The Cookbutterflysue Pacifica, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!