Grandmas Easy ManicottiFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 12 large manicotti shells shopping list
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta cheese-you can use cottage cheese in a pinch. shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fresh basil, or 2 dried shopping list
- 1 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce or your homemade shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan or romono or mixed grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray 13 x 9 pan with nonstick spray
- Cook shells to el dente, rinse with cool water and set aside
- In a bowl stir together 3 cups mozzarella with the ricotta and basil.
- Using a teaspoon stuff pasta shells with mixture.
- Put 2 cups spaghetti sauce in bottom of pan
- Arrange stuffed shells on top and pour rest of sauce on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Sprinkle rest of cheeses on top and bake another 10 minutes..
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
Have wanted to try Manicotti for a long time. It's one of those "scary" recipes. I agree, this sounds easy enough and tasty !! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
This sounds perfect and easy! Love Manicotti.gapeach55 in Covington loved it