Grandmas Easy ManicottiFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 12 large manicotti shells shopping list
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta cheese-you can use cottage cheese in a pinch. shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fresh basil, or 2 dried shopping list
- 1 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce or your homemade shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan or romono or mixed grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray 13 x 9 pan with nonstick spray
- Cook shells to el dente, rinse with cool water and set aside
- In a bowl stir together 3 cups mozzarella with the ricotta and basil.
- Using a teaspoon stuff pasta shells with mixture.
- Put 2 cups spaghetti sauce in bottom of pan
- Arrange stuffed shells on top and pour rest of sauce on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Sprinkle rest of cheeses on top and bake another 10 minutes..
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
This sounds perfect and easy! Love Manicotti.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Have wanted to try Manicotti for a long time. It's one of those "scary" recipes. I agree, this sounds easy enough and tasty !! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it