LEMON HONEY CHICKEN STUFFINGFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 3/4 C.chicken broth shopping list
- 2 medium carrots, shredded shopping list
- 4 C.Herb seasoned Stuffing shopping list
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed shopping list
- 2 Tbs. honey shopping list
- 2 Tbs.. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbs.. chopped fresh parsley OR 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 3 lemon slices, each cut in half shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Mix broth and carrots in saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add stuffing and mix lightly.
- Place in greased 3-qt. shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken.
- Bake for 50 min.
- Mix honey, lemon juice and parsley.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Place lemon slices on chicken.
- Bake 10 min. or until chicken is done.