Jello EyeballsFrom lunchboxer 5 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve jello thoroughly in boiled water
- Spoon jello into each section of ice tray, covering each blueberry.
- Put trays back in fridge till jello is slightly set.
- Press one blueberry into the bottom of each little bowl (it should stay at the bottom)
- Return trays to fridge till jello is firmly set, about 2 hours.
- To loosen, set tray in shallow pan of warm water to loosen, and pop them out on a plate.
- NOTE: you can get a more 'realistic' eyeball if you use the yogurt jello recipe on some jello boxes.
- A great hit with the little kids; if you have a large ice ball tray, all the more fun.