Easy Chicken Pasta With Olive N Mushroom SauceFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bits shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 8 ounce can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 14 ounce jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olives shopping list
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 box fettucine noodles, cooked according to package directions shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour and salt in plastic bag and coat chicken.
- Brown in hot olive oil.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Saute garlic and onion in drippings until onion is tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, oregano and olives.
- Top chicken with tomato olive sauce.
- Top with sliced cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven until chicken is tender about 30 minutes.
- Serve over pasta
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Man! this sounds GOOD! Can't wait to try. Eat with pasta or what? OOPs just read in your descr. eat with pasta or rice. Silly me!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
this sounds really good right now thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it