Honey Butter SauceFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- To make sauce: Melt butter or margarine, stir in Honey and whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm over waffles, ice cream, or other desserts.
- You can substitute Rum Extract to make a Honey Butter Rum Sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
This would be great on French toast or pancakes.
Oh so many more things come to mind.
Thank you Griz
Michaeltrigger in loved it
fantastic grizz sounds delish.yumminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
There it is! I searched all morning for this. Sounds VERY yummy. Thank you!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!