Beef Enchilada FillingFrom fishtrippin 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef (not to lean, 80-85%) shopping list
- 1 C. chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 14.5 oz can dicrd tomatoes shopping list
- 15 oz can dark red kidney beans shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 C. chopped jalapenos shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef. Really brown it, not just til the pink is gone, but til it reabsorbs the fat.
- Stir in onion and garlic.
- Add remaing ingredients and simmer until almost all the liquid is gone.
- Use to fill tortillas for enchiladas.
The Cookfishtrippin Estelline, SD
The Rating4 people
Mmmmm...just drank a beer and was looking for a recipe calling for ground beef and spice! Sounds like a perfect match! Thanks!tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it
Yea man! Works for me. Thanks,
Donman :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!