Cream Cheese Finger CookiesFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in pecans. (dough will be crumbly)
- Shape tablespoons into 2 inch logs.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Roll warm cookies in confectioners sugar; cool on wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating7 people
mmm...delicious to me.magali777 in Mexico loved it
yummy........love the crunchiness of the pecans.
have a great day..............:}'
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
They look wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it