Dark Chocolate Amaretto CakeFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 package devil's food cake mix with pudding (18.25 oz) shopping list
- 1 package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix (5.9 oz) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon almond extract shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup Amaretto flavored liquid non dairy creamer shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons sliced natural almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups chocolate morsels.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool
- completely on wire rack.
- Combine remaining 1 cup chocolate morsels and amaretto flavored creamer in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate morsels melt.
- Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes.
- Drizzle chocolate glaze over cake; sprinkle with almonds.
- Yield: one 10 inch cake
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
Oh lordy...I'm a goner!!! LOVE Amaretto!!!! Too bad I can only give it a 5!! ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Mmmmmmmmmm.......:}mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Fantastic recipe! I like the flavor of Amaretto.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!