Pepper SteakFrom charwheat 6 years ago
- ¼ cup oil shopping list
- 1½ to 2 lb. round steak, cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1 large onion, cut into slices shopping list
- 1 green pepper, cut into slices shopping list
- 1 red pepper, cut into slices shopping list
- 2 cups cold water shopping list
- 4 T. cornstarch shopping list
- 8 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 4 t. sugar shopping list
- 1 t. garlic powder shopping list
- ¾ t. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in electric skillet at 325° F.
- Add meat, cook until brown. Remove.
- Add onions and peppers, cook until they are tender.
- Dissove cornstarch into water add soy sauce, sugar, garlic and pepper.
- Pour into skillet over onions and peppers, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Add meat into sauce and cook until hot.
The Cookcharwheat Warren, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!