Mexican Ground Beef DipFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups medium salsa shopping list
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 16 oz sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or mexican cheese blend shopping list
- 3 scallions sliced shopping list
- 1 tomato diced shopping list
- 1 small can sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Heat skillet and brown ground beef; drain; add salsa and mix well - cool then spread into a clear serving dish.
- Stir refried beans in can to soften then spread over beef mixture
- Blend together sour cream and taco seasoning in bowl then spread on top of refried beans. Top with shredded cheese. Refrigerate until ready to use. Then garnish with scallions, tomato and sliced black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.