Pumpkin Peanut Butter Chip BarsFrom kristen 10 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- ½ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup Libby's 100% Pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups peanut butter morsels shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until blended; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Spread into prepared jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350F for 18-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.