Chicken Breasts With Sage And CheeseFrom httpmom 6 years ago
- 4 organic chicken breasts pounded just a little shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbs butter shopping list
- 2-3 Tbs Organic fresh sage shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Quality dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 Cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 Lb mozzarella cheese shopping list
- flour shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- Dash cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Season the flour with Salt and Pepper.
- Dredge the slightly flattened chicken in the flour.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet.
- Add the chicken. Brown on both sides. Remove from pan to a plate.
- Scrape the bits up and add the the wine and broth.
- Place the chicken back in the skillet.
- Add the chopped cheese to top of breasts.
- Top with chopped sage.
- Add a dash of Cayenne pepper to top of breasts.
- Turn heat to low.
- Cook for 20 mins.
- Serve with rice...topping the rice with the sauce left in the pan.
The Cookhttpmom San Francisco Bay Area, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds absolutely Delicious! And simple.justjakesmom in Everett loved it
This looks yummy and it will be a great way to use some of the mass of sage in my garden.
Thanks!mellybelly in loved it