Creamy Barley with Fresh Fruit SalsaFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 4 cups fat-free milk shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked pearl barley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced peeled cored fresh pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extra shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the milk, barley,k cinnamon and salt in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the milk is absorbed and the barley is tender, about 30 minutes
- Combine the blueberries, kiwi and pineapple in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the barley from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Divide the barley among 4 bowls and top evenly with the fruit.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!