Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese SwirlFrom hooch 8 years ago
- 150g butter, softened shopping list
- 2 Large eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 c self raising flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk, warmed for 10 seconds shopping list
- 1 ½ c icing sugar, sifted shopping list
- 150g cream cheese shopping list
- ½ c, plus 2 tbsp caster sugar shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp lemon zest, finely grated shopping list
- ¾ c blueberries, fresh or frozen shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan (or 36 mini muffin pans) with paper cases.
- Place 100g butter, 50g cream cheese, caster sugar, eggs, 1tsp zest and flour into a food processor.
- Process for about 10-15 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and process again briefly.
- Pour in the warmed milk and pulse until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared pans.
- Scatter over the blueberries.
- Bake for 17 minutes (10 minutes for the minis) or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- To make the icing, cream 50g butter and 100g cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Using a low speed, mix in 1 1/2 cups icing sugar and 1/2 tsp zest.
- Pipe or swirl the icing onto the cooled cupcakes
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
The Rating4 people
Tender and smooth!! Out of this world again my friend. The cream cheese is the right addition.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Looks and sound, fantastic! I like blueberries but I am the only one in my family, that likes them.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
youre making my mouth water with all these great desserts.thanks againminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!