Bulgarian MoussakaFrom richarddavies 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a frying pan.
- In a 9x13" casserole dish, mix together the diced potatoes, chopped tomatoes, and meat.
- Bake in oven for approx 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together half of the yogurt, the eggs, the baking soda, and flour in a separate dish.
- Pour evenly over casserole after potatoes begin to soften (about 45 min.) and continue to bake until top browns and potatoes are soft (another 15-25 min).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with remaining yogurt either on the side or as a topping for dish.