Kung Pao ChickenFrom hsfargis 7 years ago
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot chili oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts shopping list
- 2 green onions, cut into short, thin stripes shopping list
- lettuce leaves (optoinal) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Toss chicken with garlic and chili oil in medium bowl.
- Blend soy sauce into cornstarch in cup until smooth.
- Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; heat until hot. Add chicken mixture; stir-fry 3 miutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir soy sauce mixture and add to wok along with peanuts and green onions. Stir-fry 1 minute or until sauce boils and thickens. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves, if desired.