Agean Personal PizzasFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 tsp active dry yeast shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 oz (or so) fresh basil leaves, chopped shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced into thin half-moons shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 6 oz water-packed tuna, drained well shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 large black olives, pitted and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Mix water with yeast and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine flours and garlic powder in a large bowl and add yeast mixture.
- Mix to form a dough, then knead for 5-10 minutes (until smooth).
- Place dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover and let rest until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F, and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment.
- Divide risen dough into 4 equal balls, and roll each out into a circle or rectangle (thickness depends on how you like your crust. I like mine crunchy!). Carefully transfer to prepared trays.
- Spread tomato paste over each base and scatter with 3/4 of the basil and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Add tomatoes, onion, tuna, zucchini, and olives.
- Bake 20 minutes, rotating trays half way through cooking time.
- Sprinkle with remaining basil and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
EXCELLENT recipe!!! It's a "5" fork winner all the way!lor in Toronto loved it
love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget557 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables384 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members