Bens Double Chocolate Peanut Butter BrowniesFrom gardenladyzoe 8 years ago
- 3/4 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 c butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c peanut butter shopping list
- 2 lg eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 c semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1/2 c walnut pieces (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x11-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set the pan aside.
- 2. Measure and sift the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Blend the mixture together with a wooden spoon.
- 3. Put the butter and sugar in a mixer bow. Mix them for five minutes, occasionally tunrning off the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- 4. Add the eggs, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of your favorite peanut butter. Mix on low speed for about 30 seconds. Stop mixer and add chocolate chips. Mix on low speed for a few seconds and turn off mixer.
- 5. Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth batter out evenly. Place pan in oven and bake brownies about 30 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgardenladyzoe Snyder, OK
The Rating5 people
I love peanut butter and chocolate and I can imagine how delicious this brownie recipe is. No wonder they never last for very long in your house ;)chacha in New York loved it
FYI - I love peanut butter ... this has got to be good if Ben likes it!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Whoaaaa... this is ultimate deliciousness!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it