MAGNIFICENT BUTTERMILK BISCUITSFrom wanda52 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder and sugar in a mixing bowl then stir
- together raking flour up sides of bowl to form a hole then pour
- buttermilk and oil into hole and gently stir flour into liquids. Mix
- until flour is completely blended with liquids. Dough should be moist
- but not sticky. Turn out dough onto floured surface and knead several
- times. Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with biscuit
- cutter. Knead remaining dough 2 or 3 times and repeat procedure until
- all dough is used. Bake biscuits on lightly greased baking sheet at
- 450 for 12 minutes then brush with melted butter.
The Cookwanda52 Crab Orchard, KY
The Rating8 people
sounds great and easy to make ty for sharingflirty_go1 in Brewton loved it
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Grandma made these all the time. The recipe was in her head...because she made the all the time. I never thought to ask her to write it down. Thanks!
~Dawnmorninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!