Tarator Cold Yogurt Cucumber SoupFrom richarddavies 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mash the garlic with salt and then add to it grated or finely chopped cucumber.
- Add these to a large bowl and pour in the yogurt.
- Gradually add water - the thickness is down to taste and also depends on how flavorful the yogurt you are using is.
- Add additional salt to taste.
- Add finely chopped walnuts and fresh dill as well as a couple of tea spoons of oil (sunflower or olive oil is typically used).
- Best if refrigerated at least two hours before serving to allow flavors to mix.
- Serve chilled.