Lauras witchy kickass Chocolate CookiesFrom yanaba 6 years ago
- ½ c. unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 1c. brown sugar or sugar twin shopping list
- ¾ c. sugar or splenda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- ½ t. baking powder shopping list
- ½ t. soda shopping list
- ¼ t. cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ t. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1-12 oz bag of Hershey’s mint kisses (or bag of kisses and 1 t. mint) shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the Hershey kisses in a double boiler (one smaller pan in a bigger one filled with water). Melt butter in a microwave. Pour melted butter in with melting chocolate. Once chocolate is melted stir thoroughly.
- While waiting for chocolate to melt: In a small bowl put flour, baking soda, powder and spices. Stir well to mix the spices.
- In a large bowl mix sugar, eggs, vanilla, and melted chocolate. Once it’s nice and mixed fold in the flour a cup or so at a time. It should become a glistening ball and pull away from the bowl’s sides.
- On a cookie sheet with release foil, take a heaping Tablespoon of the dough and place it in your hands roll around in to a walnut size ball. Place on cookie sheet. Press two ways with a damp fork like you would peanut butter cookies.
- These cookies have a sneaky gingersnap type bite and addictive.
The Cookyanaba APO, AE
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!