Peach and Cream Cheese SliceFrom hooch 8 years ago
- 100 g softened butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 820g can peach slices in Clear fruit juice (well drained) shopping list
- 250g pottle cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Put the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, coconut and milk into a food processor and process only until blended.
- 2. Spread into a greased and lined 24 x 30cm slice tin.
- 3. Arrange the Peach Slices randomly or in neat even rows on top.
- 4. Blend the cream cheese, sugar and egg together in the food processor and pour over the top.
- 5. Bake at 190oC for 20-25 minutes until golden and well risen