Coffee-and-Pepper-Crusted New York SteaksFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Coarsely grind the coffee beans and peppercorns in a food processor or coffee grinder. Press the mixture evenly on both sides of the steaks.
- Spray steaks lightly with oil then grill the steaks over Direct High heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time, or until desired doneness.
- Remove the steaks from the grill. Season both sides with salt. Allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- stonecolddiesel Nowhere, Us
- bensums Norwich, United Kingdom
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- ninnabj Aarhus, DK
- mjcmcook Beach City, CA
- magali777 Mexico, MX
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- grizzlybear CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
Wow!!! now thats different ...got my 5 .... i see you changed your avatar again i was just beginning to like the funny one ...hahahahahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Now I can wake up when I eat a steak, too!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I am so hungry after reading all the recipes you posted today. I want this steak NOW right along with your salsa and Greek girls corn and blue cheese. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!