Punch Bowl CakeFrom bonjody 7 years ago
- One 18-1/4 oz. package yellow cake mix, prepared and baked shopping list
- two 3-1/2 oz. pkgs. instant vanilla pudding mix, prepared per box instructions shopping list
- One 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 6 medium bananas, sliced shopping list
- 2 pints strawberries (crush one pint, slice one pint, and mix both together) shopping list
- One 24-oz. contained Cool Whip (thawed) or fresh whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake in two 9-inch round pans and bake according to directions on the box. Put one layer of cake in the bottom of a punch bowl. Add half of the pudding, half of the pineapple, 3 sliced bananas, half of the strawberries, and half of the Cool Whip. Put another layer of cake in punch bowl along with remaining pudding, pineapple, bananas, and strawberries. Top off with Cool Whip or whipped cream and sprinkle strawberry juice on top.
- How Southern can you get?!
The Cookbonjody Branson, MO
The Rating3 people
eowzzers! This sounds delicious! and terribly naughty Paula...lol...divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
By the title, I was thinking it would be something else. Sounds very good! I can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
sounds deliciousflirty_go1 in Brewton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!