Steamed Vegetables With Honey Sesame DressingFrom mellybelly 7 years ago
- 1 small head of bok choy, quartered and rinsed shopping list
- 2 cups assorted raw vegetables (such as peeled carrots, bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli, asparagus etc.), rinsed and cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a couples of inches of water to a simmer in a medium sauce pot with a steaming basket and a lid. place vegetables in steaming basket, cover with lid and steam for 6 minutes.
- Prepare sauce by whisking together last 5 ingredients.
- Place vegetables on serving dish and top with sauce.