Candy Apple SaladFrom morninlite 6 years ago
How to make it
- Freeze snickers. Unwrap and put in zip lock bag. Pound it with a kitchen mallet until chunky - the kids love this part, or if you want it to look pretty, you can bypass the freezing and cut them up.
- Core, and cut apples into chuncks
- Fold apples and candy into whipped cream, put in a pretty glass bowl, chill about an hour.
- Drizzle just a little carmel topping over all and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating5 people
wow delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yum! I don't think I will be waiting for apple-pickin' time in Tennessee to make this one!tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it
Heavenly......zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!