Pecan PieFrom thumper20 5 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup light corn syurp shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup nice pecan halves shopping list
- 9-inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add brown sugar, corn syurp, salt, melted butter and vanilla to eggs.
- Sprinkle chopped pexcans in pie shell.
- Pour egg mixture over pecans.
- Arrange pecan halves around edge of filling next to crust.
- Bake in middle rack for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and continue baking for 25-30 minutes, until set.
The Cookthumper20 Cloverdale, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!