Elegant Egg Roll UpFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 eggs separated shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sliced zucchini shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl combine yolks, pepper and salt then beat well.
- Beat in flour until smooth.
- In separate bowl beat egg whites until stiff then fold into egg yolk mixture.
- With nonstick cooking spray grease bottom of jelly roll pan.
- Line with wax parchment paper then grease again.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and spread to 1/2" thickness to edges.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 8 minutes.
- Immediately invert onto clean sheet of wax paper.
- Remove pan and peel off paper.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray then add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently heat milk and spoon 3/4 cup over egg layer.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese and vegetables over milk.
- Starting with long side roll jelly roll style keeping filling inside.
- Place roll in a shallow baking pan with seam down.
- Drizzle remaining milk over and around vegetable roll.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over roll and bake in preheated 375 oven for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
- For a spicier dish top roll with salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
sounds great chef! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Sounds great and different! Thanks for posting.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Sounds deliciouos - thanks you! ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!