Angelic Pumpkin CupcakesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine cake mix and spice in a large bowl.
- Slowly add 3/4 water, mixing at low speed for 30 seconds while scraping bowl constantly.
- Combine remaining water and pumpkin, the add to the bowl and beat at medium speed for 1 1/2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divide batter into 18 UNGREASED muffin cups.
- Bake 30 minutes, invert pans over bowls or between glasses to cool cakes completely (this will keep them from deflating!).
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
These sound wonderful! I love angel food anything. Always requested angel food cake from mom for my birthday! Thanks...,and thanks for posting nutrtional info, very helpful.shawdowsmom in Fennville loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods772 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members