Cucumber Tomato SaladFrom ali 9 years ago
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into wedges, halved and seeded shopping list
- 2 cucumbers, cut lengthwise, then sliced thin shopping list
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, chopped shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup of olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- coarsely ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- Variations/Suggestions: shopping list
- Instead of making the dressing above, try 3/4-1 cup of your favorite Italian dressing. shopping list
- Chop crusty bread in the bite size pieces, mix in before serving. shopping list
How to make it
- Place chopped vegetables in large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, wisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Toss well before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 41
The Cookali Las Vegas, NV
The Rating6 people
This was really good. It was so easy to make, looked really nice and tasted great. Thanksyumyum in Brooklyn loved it
I make this all the time! Its great! Great post!shelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it
nice salad to use up odds and ends from the garden - we added some misc. banana peppers and snow peas! yummyblackpondoutfitters in Alto Pass loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!