Curried SausagesFrom nattypoo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Seperate the sausages and put them into a large saucepan filled with boiling hot water.
- Wait about 5-10 minutes untill the skin on the sausages has started to peel off. (The skin should be white, if some need help coming off, slice them slightly under the skin and they should pop straight off.)
- Once all of the sausages are skinless, put into a chopping board and alow to rest for about 5-10 minuets.
- After they have rested, heat a large frying pan with butter and fry off the sausages untill golden brown or have formed a crunchy outter.
- Take off frying pan and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut into bite size peices and put them into a bowl.
- Then heat the large saucepan up to a medium heat, add butter and stir through the finely chopped onion until soft. Then add the flour and curry powder and stir through the onion as a light coating. Add tomatoe paste, stir. Add the stock and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sausage to the liquis and boil on high for 3 minutes, allow to simmer for 15 minutes or untill thick.
- Serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooknattypoo Melbourne, AU
The Rating13 people
Interesting, I'll try it...thanksmrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
Great recipe! I added a chopped apple and a handful of raisins... YUM...
5 forks!! what happened to our forks??white_dove in Thames loved it
This was so great! thankyou :)KristieMaree in Gold Coast loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!