Fruit TrifleFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- A large glass bowl or trifle bowl ( I have used the top of a cake cover in an trifle emergency situation). shopping list
- 8 Twinkies, shortcake sponges,or an 8 inch white sponge cake shopping list
- 2 packages of Jell-o, the flavor of your choice, already prepared and set shopping list
- 2 cans fruit cocktail, drained shopping list
- 4 oz fresh strawberries, sliced, reserve 8 slices for decorating the top shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced into coins shopping list
- 2 boxes Jell-o instant pudding, vanilla flavor, already prepared, or two cans custard shopping list
- 1 can of spray whipped cream, or 1 small bowl of whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- We are going to make layers:
- Place all of the Twinkies, sponges or cake in the bottom of the dish or bowl and gently flatten until the bototm of the bowl is evenly covered and the cake is level.
- Spoon in one half of the fruit cocktail and spread evenly.
- Spoon in one half of the Jell-o and spread evenly
- Place half of the strawberries and bananas evenly on top of the
- Spoon half of the vanilla pudding or custard evenly on top of the strawberries and bananas.
- Start your layers again, starting with the fruit cocktail and ending with the pudding.
- Top with whipped cream and decorate with the remaining strawberry slices.
- Chill for at least an hour or longer before serving.
- *You can use any flavor jell-o you like, but stick with the vanilla pudding.
- *You can use any fruit you like.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
Looks so pretty!... and yummy.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
beautiful yummy wow wow wow love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This lookswonderful. Thank you!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!