Grilled Corn On The CobFrom markeverett 8 years ago
How to make it
- Soak the ears of corn in cool water for about two hours.
- Remove any excess silks or "stray" husks.
- Place on a preheated bbq grill on low or in indirect heat.
- Cook for about 35 minutes, turning with tongs every 5 minutes. Keeping the lid closed.
- The outer husks will get black and ashy but don't worry, inside will be steamy and sweet.
- Remove all the husks and silks (which are now steamed and will come off very easily).
- Serve with butter, salt and pepper or like I eat it, just hot and right off the cob.
- NOTE: If you time it right your grilled meat will be done just about the same time.