Easy Mint Ice CreamFrom annieamie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Whip the cream with your mixer slowly until cream thickens.
- As the cream thickens, increase the speed and slowly pour a thin stream of the condensed milk directly into the cream while mixing.
- Whip on high until the cream is well-whipped.
- Fold in the chopped mint truffles gently.
- Pour this into a bowl and place in freezer for at least six hours.
- Scoop out and serve!
- *The picture comes from Haagendaz.com.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
Oooooooooooo i love mint ice -cream thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it