BBQ Pork Tenderloin Foil PacketFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- Meat shopping list
- 11/2lbs pork tenderloin,sliced crosswise into 1/2" thick rounds shopping list
- Barbecue marinade shopping list
- 1/4c olive oil shopping list
- 4 lg garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 4 lg. scallions,sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2c barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1tsp ea. salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- vegetables shopping list
- bell peppers(1 ea. red and yellow),stemmed,seeded and cut into 4" wide strips shopping list
- 1 zucchini,sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position and heat to 500. Or heat gas gril,igniting all burners on high,for at least 10 mins.
- Combine all the ingredients for the barbecue sauce marinade and gently toss the pork and vegetables in a large bowl.
- Divide mixture among 4 approximately 18x12" sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil,arranging meat atop the vegetables,each in a more or less single layer.
- Bring long sides of foil together,fold over about 1/2",and crimp to seal. Repeat folding and crimping twice more. Fold ends in to seal completely.
- If baking,set packets on large baking sheet and bake 15 mins. Remove from oven and let stand 3 mins.,and serve
- If grilling,set packets on hot rack,cover and grill 8 mins. Remove from grill and let sit 3 mins,and serve.
- Great with rice