Broiled Cheddar And Egg Salad BunsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 large hard boiled eggs chopped shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoon grated onion shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 sandwich buns or rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Split, butter and toast buns.
- Combine eggs, cheese, green pepper, onion, milk, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Spread each bun with 1/4 cup egg mixture.
- Broil 5" from heat for 5 minutes then serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!