Green Peas with Onion and GarlicFrom craftyazgirl 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat butter in saucepan that has a tight fitting lid; add garlic and saute over medium to high heat for 15 sec. or until it is coated with butter. Add the onion. Saute quickly until onion rings are separated.
- Add peas and toss with spatula until vegetables are mixed.
- Add water. Cover. bring to a boil. Then turn heat down to medium or
- low and steam for 4 to 5 min.
- Season with salt and pepper. If liquid has not all boiled off, stir over
- high heat until it disappears.
- Turn into serving dish; remove garlic before serving.